summer in germany

summer in germany
My home

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Welcome to my blog...

So, I had a blog on another site years ago.  I obviously kept up with it, because now I'm here, starting another one. ;-)  I don't really read many blogs, one consistantly from a classmage of mine(Hail, Sarah!@ So...What else?) and her blog is one of the funniest things I read in a day.  So, I decided to give my husband a break and share my silly stories about my daily activities with someone, ANYONE other than him.  He's a little tired of hearing my "so I had this f'd up dream last night..." stories...

So, this is the first installment, and I cannot promise to be here every day, but I will certainly try.  You'll probably find me ranting about stupid people, complaining about how hard it is to learn German at 39 years old....how my pregnancy is going (and sometimes a little too much information about that.  I'll try to keep it G-rated!) , and general stuff that happens to me. I certainly welcome comments, but if you think my blog sucks, move along and don't read it and don't leave a nasty comment.  All that will do is make me sad, and then I'll blog about YOUR sorry ass and link people to your email so that THEY can torment YOU.


This is Virgil aka Big Fattie.  When we moved to Germany a year ago, he weighed in at about 20lbs.  Hell, he was an apartment kitty and loves his food(like his Mama)!  Now, he goes outside when he wants to, chases mice(and then brings them home to give them to Mama) and has become this sleek new feline at about 16lbs.  He is my baby, for now, and quite the Mama's boy...you can tell he thinks he's better than all others by the way he sits there, paws crossed with a look of superiority on his face.  He thinks this blog is a good idea, too, because it means that I'm at the computer, and he's got more room on the bed to stretch out. Brat.

Speaking of beds, I'm about done with sitting here.  The baby(who I will refer to as Heshe as we don't know if we are having a boy or a girl yet) is making it very apparently that it wants more room..so I'm going to go and crowd Fattie on the bed.

We'll talk to you all again soon.  You all?  I don't even have any readers yet.  Well...you know what I mean.

2 comments:

  1. Totally cool Stacie! Glad you put this blog together, never would have known u were having a baby. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you are blogging. I, for one, WANT to know all the gory details about pregnancy. Hemorrhoids and mucous plugs fascinate me. (I'm not even kidding.)

    (btw - Thanks so much for giving me props in your first blog post but I think "hailing" anyone in Germany is a no-no these days. Just sayin')

    ReplyDelete